Installation services available with all our products.
Impro IXP220 features:
– 2 Reader Fixed Addresses, offering connection of up to 2 Antenna Readers OR 2 Wiegand Readers.
– Impro IXP220-1 stores up to 1 000 Tags and up to 10 000 buffered Transactions.
– Impro IXP220-2 stores up to 2 000 Tags and up to 10 000 buffered Transactions.
– Impro IXP220-3 and IXP220-4 store up to 10 000 Tags and up to 100 000 buffered Transactions.
– Communication options include Ethernet, USB, RS485 or RS232.
– On-board Battery charging circuit (up to 7 Ahr when using a 12 V Sealed Lead Acid Battery).
– In-field Firmware upgrades.
Impro IXP220 Software
Four Digital Inputs let you interface with a variety of devices such as reed switches and push-buttons. When used with the IXP220 Software these Digital Inputs can perform specific tasks such as:
– Door Open Sensing (DOS) with End of Line (EOL) Sensing.
– Request to Exit (RTE).