Time and Attendance Systems
- Complete solutions for time and attendance systems.
- Supply and Install hardware platforms – Supply DIY Packages
- Gate automation, booms, turnstiles, smartphone key locks and door closers, intercoms, remotes, receivers, electric fencing and video surveillance.
- Biometric readers: thermal, facial, fingerprint, finger vain, iris, card and tag; visible light facial (includes advanced encryption standard)
- All vehicle and pedestrian access solutions
- Install all software, cabling and networking
- Future time software, downloaded via networking or Cloud based software
- Management Reports, HR and Clock-in Absenteeism.
- Payroll integration.
Organizations of all sizes can benefit from time and attendance systems. This assists in digitally recording when employees start and stop work, what department, cost center and company they belong to. However, it’s also common to track lunch and tea breaks as well. Future Tech has a varied range of simple to complex Time and attendance software to help get the most out of your staffing compliment.
In addition to tracking hours worked, our software will also assist to keep tabs on when employees are not working. Absenteeism, public holidays, sick & annual leave, compensation & IOD time can also be recorded and kept track of.
Our time and attendance systems will eliminate buddy clocking therefore giving you detailed and accurate reports in a digital format that can be archived or printed as required. This saves time and money.
A time and attendance system provides many benefits to organizations. It enables an employer to have full control of all employees working hours.
It helps control labor costs by reducing over-payments, which are often caused by transcription error, interpretation error and intentional error.
Manual processes are also eliminated as well as the staff needed to maintain them. It is often difficult to comply with labour regulation, but a time and attendance system is invaluable for ensuring compliance with labor regulations regarding proof of attendance.