Sanitise mass entrance and exit points using the spray safe tunnel.
A fine mist containing HOCL disinfectants sprays individuals walking through the tunnel, which is safe if consumed.
Staff, Students or Clients will typically walk through this with their face masks.
The spraysafe tunnel includes:
- SS 304 sqr tube frame with opaque polycarb sheet covers on side and roof
- Plug and play unit ready to be supplied with sanitiser direct in to pump unit
- SS instrument HP mist manifold with 6 off 0.2 mm sanitising mist nozzles
- Working pressure: 70~65 kgf/cm2 | suction volume: 0.9~1 L/min
- 1000 psi operating pressure for optimal misting effect using the narrowest orifice nozzles
- Nickel-plated forged brass manifold resists rust and corrosion
- Special Viton seals for use with sanitisers
- Patented internal rinse cooling design to increase pump life
- Dual bearing design to lower the heat and noise level down to 75 dB
- Automatic pressure valve controls the consistency of the pump pressure
- Dual assembly with settings for minutes and seconds to set the misting intervals
- Dual analog timer has settings for minutes and seconds to set exact intervals for misting and stopping. (The shortest spray time setting: 5 seconds; the shortest stop time setting: 15 seconds)
- Beam activated entry and auto stop
Portable Disinfectant Kits
In the world of Covid-19, prepare your business and staff with our portable disinfectant kits.
Your kit will include the following:
- Backpack type harness
- Gravity flow spray gun
- 5 face shields
- 5 chemical protective reusable overalls with hoods
- 20 K95 face masks
- 10 pairs of chemically protective gloves
- Heavy duty carry box
- 100 litre approved disinfectant (HOCL)
Vita (HOCL) sanitiser
- VITA is made up of stabilized Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL)
- It is one of the most effective, safest and cost-effective sanitizers on the market.
- It is used for sanitizing, for decontamination, for sterilizing and for disinfecting
- It is 100 to 300 times more effective as a disinfectant than bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite)
- EPA has approved it as a disinfectant for use against SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19
For WHO research on the HOCL sanitiser please click the link below
Is the disinfectant safe?
- 100% safe for humans.
- It can be applied on the entire body, from head to toe.
- It has a superior safety level, no adverse effects on fibroblasts and keratinocytes, is free of any oral or nasal toxicities, skin sensitisations or irritations and offers anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties.
- VITA ,unlike most other sanitizers, poses no risk of poisoning or causing necrosis (damage) of human cells and tissue.
- It can be sprayed in a work environment (e.g. hospital wards, offices, factories, etc.) without the staff or people having to vacate the area or building
Future Tech offers a decontamination service
- The minimum operational time is 4 hours. This value is based on internal santising and decontamination only.
- Each request would need to handled on a case by case basis.